Online Arbitrage Sourcing - the Ultimate VA Package
Systemise & Outsource your Arbitrage business for higher profit and productivity
Hiring a virtual assistant to source products on your behalf, can positively transform your sales and allow you to work on your business, not in your business.
But… where do you start, how do you recruit, train and successfully manage your Virtual Assistants?
We’ve bundled together our Virtual Assistant Manual Sourcing Made Easy Course and Virtual Assistant Business Pack to provide you with the Online Arbitrage Sourcing - the Ultimate VA Package.
Benefit from a unique, custom designed package helping you to recruit and manage your sourcing assistants with ease and utilise the advanced Online Arbitrage training course to train and enhance your VA’s sourcing skills to successfully, accurately and efficiently source profitable product online.
What’s included within the Online Arbitrage Sourcing - the Ultimate VA Package?
- The Roles & Responsibilities of your Sourcing Assistant
- Recruitment - the step by step process required to hire the right Sourcing Assistant for your business
- Onboarding - sample business and legal documentation
- Training & Improvement - Training Checklists, Sourcing Criteria and Tools to aid you during the training process
- Management - effectively communicate, monitor and management processes to get the very best out of your virtual assistant
- Learn Online Arbitrage and the benefits of leveraging Amazon FBA
- Your role as an Online Sourcing VA & sourcing criteria requirements
- How to take advantage of everyday retail websites sales and clearance pages
- Sourcing channels and hacks we use within our business which help reduce sourcing time
- Profit & ROI calculation in line with your business targets
- Master the 5-Phase Analysis model
- Learn what desktop tools are necessary to source products for profit
- The key to sourcing winning products every time
- How and when to communicate with your team
Bonus Modules includes:
- Harness the Power of Sourcing Software and benefit from our Guides, Hacks and the process required to source products fast using automated methods.
- Live demonstrations of product assessment – winning and losing deals.
- Sourcing spreadsheet live demonstration so your VAs can record and share product sourced providing the vital information you need to make an informed purchase decision.
Enroll within the Online Arbitrage Sourcing - the Ultimate VA Package to systemise & outsource your Arbitrage business for higher profit and productivity
Based in a quiet village in Buckinghamshire, Tadie has always been interested in lifestyle trends and the ways and wonders of eCommerce. She decided to take the plunge and dive straight into this world, seeking the right education to help her launch her own eCommerce business, leveraging Amazon's FBA service and also entering the realms of Arbitrage.
As a 'Mumpreneur', Tadie has managed to successfully kickstart her own online business, alongside operating a number of companies and also enjoying her family life as a mum.
Having invested in her own education and now successfully earning a very rewarding income from having mastered arbitrage herself, Tadie now wants to give back, and help others to do the same, whilst avoiding all the pitfalls along the way.
Originally from Québec, Canada, now living in the beautiful Kent countryside, Steeve loves travelling the world and merging his passion with his profession.
Most of his professional life was spent in Sales, Marketing and Communications so he has a keen interest in building powerful brands either online or offline. Steeve is an International Public Speaker and has coached and mentored thousands of students in eCommerce over the past four years.
He currently sells his own range of private label products in the USA and sells on Amazon across the EU using Arbitrage.